Month: June 2013
I’ve been uploading some book reviews on our YouTube channel. I can’t promise that they are any good, but you might be able to find a book to read by them.
Welcome back to the June issue of Courage for Tomorrow. Last month we did an issue on summer, but now we are back to serious topics: drugs and alcohol. So many families are affected by the use of drugs and alcohol, and we are going to talk about that, as well as the effects that drugs and alcohol can cause on the body.
We are following the summer issue with this issue on drugs and alcohol on purpose. Summer is a time of freedom, and that freedom may lead people, and especially teenagers, to trying drugs and alcohol. This issue is going to be dedicated to providing all of you out there, including those of you who have been considering saying yes to drugs and alcohol, what type of effects can be caused by such experimentation. My articles will be on why I think that teenagers should “just say no” to alcohol and drugs. My opinion will be included, so I apologize if I cause any offense.
Additionally, I know we are really behind in YouTube Videos, but we are going to make sure we start catching up in the next few days.
As always, I hope you enjoy this issue. Post on this article, and tell us what you would like us to do an issue on next month!
-The Courage for Tomorrow Team
This issue is dedicated to all of those who have the strength to beat addiction, and to those who help them fight it.
We love to hear your opinion, good or bad. Help us grow; leave a comment or send us one at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is also where you can send us your story! We would love your participation, truly. Also, make sure to check out or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CourageForTomorrow, or our Twitter: https://twitter.com/C_for_T. Please, feel free to contact us if you ever need to talk. Also, our Youtube channel is coming soon!
We are always here!
Courage for Tomorrow
I thought that I would continue this post because I know that music has strong healing powers for some people. Who doesn’t like to listen to a good song?
Here are several songs that might inspire people who have been hurt:
1. Forgiven – Reliant K
2. Peace in the Valley – Kevin Costner
3. Fin – Anberlin
4. Love Saves the Day – Piotr Rubik
5. Savin’ Me – Nickelback
6. How Deep the Water Runs – Kevin Costner
7. The Unwinding Cable Car – Anberlin
8. I Was Here – Beyonce
9. Lose Yourself – Eminem
10. Savior – Black Veil Brides
11. Never Give In – Black Veil Brides
12. Second and Sebring – Of Mice and Men
13. Someone Somewhere – Asking Alexandria
14. This Song Saved my Life – Simple Plan
15. You are the Heart – Blood on the Dance Floor
16. The Good Life – Valencia
17. How to Save a Life – The Fray
18. Eyes Open -Taylor Swift
19. Tied Together With a Smile – Taylor Swift
20. Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
21. Who You Are – Jessie J
22. This is Love – The Script
23. The Fighter – Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder
24. Perfect- P!nk
25. Who Says – Selena Gomez
26. Firework – Katy Perry
27. Hey You – Miranda Cosgrove
28. What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
29. Only You Can Be You – Cymphonique Miller
30. Little Things – One Direction
31. Freckles – Natasha Bedingfield
32. Imagine – John Lennon
33. I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
34. One – U2
35. Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
36. Mean Girls – Rachel Crow
37. Let it Be – The Beatles
38. Times – Tenth Avenue North
39. By Your Side – Tenth Avenue North
40. Stars – David Crowder Band
41. The Sun Will Rise – Kelly Clarkson
42. Stand – Rascal Flatts
43. You Are Loved (Don’t Give Up) – Josh Groban
44. Hero – Mariah Carey
45. When You Believe – Whitney Houston ft. Mariah Carey
46. Where the Streets Have No Name – U2
47. The Climb – Miley Cyrus
48. You Can Come to Me – Ross Lynch and Laura Marano
49. Changed – Rascal Flatts
50. I Won’t Let Go – Rascal Flatts
51. Believe – Brooks and Dunn
52. I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
53. Need You Now – Plumb
54. Lost – Michael Bublé
55. Marching On – OneRepublic
56. Heroes – David Bowie
57. Brave – Sara Bareilles
58. Little Wonders – Rob Thomas
59. Whip It – Love and Death
60. Hope – We Came As Romans
61. Son of Venice – Upon This Dawning
Thank you to everyone that contributed to the list!
Please, feel free to add more songs! We want to know what songs give you hope.